Jun 3, 2010

Last month or so....

I took a quick detour to cottonwood last weekend on my way home from camping. I managed to get in a game of candlyland and some pics before skipping out.

Here is Rhett



And the rest of the crew....


I went to the Lake with Paul for the first time since his accident last year. It was a rather odd feeling as we drove out from the dock. Still something that has a lasting impact on my life.
The goal of wake surfing is to let go of the rope. Shows my skill level.




A couple weeks ago I went with my dad up to Washington to go turkey hunting. We stayed in a little cabin on the guide's property. We headed out about 3:30 am and got good position. My dad shot at one gobbler and missed. I never got a shot but the trip was INCREDIBLE! I seriously had the time of my life! The scenery and the family time are priceless!
Coulmbia River...


Multnomah Falls in Oregon..... INCREDIBLE!!!!


The view from our little cabin...


May was a good month!

5 comments:

Allison Barry said...

Your dad is awesome.

Bucket's List said...

Scott! Your pics of WA and OR make me miss home!! I love it!
And that is one good lookin' tan line you got there buddy!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

We always feel so privledged to get a visit from oje of our favorite UNCLES and candyland to boot! Your life looks beautiful and full of FUN things!

Dawn said...

wow...you took some cool pics of your trip to Oregon! Gorgeous scenery! Loved the pics of you with the kids in Cottonwood too! thanks for sharing!

Melanie said...

Looks like a good month...You need to convince Ernie that Washington is the place to go...