Aug 20, 2010

AMAZING!

Well shoot... I suppose this is a bit overdue. I Went on a date recently to a place called Rattlesnake Canyon, a little north of Sedona. It was overcast for the first couple hours we were there. Lori convinced me to stay in hopes that the sun would come out. So glad we stayed! I've never seen a more amazing sunset. It's a shame it only lasted about 20 minutes. Times like these are when I'd give almost anything for a better camera. Enjoy...

After the pics is a video that has nothing to do with rattlesnake canyon. I went on a police ride along with my buddy and some drunk kid walked up to us in a parking lot at 3am complaining about mexicans playing their music too loud. It's simply spectular!



























1 comment:

Allison Barry said...

nice to see a blog update! You do deserve a better camera because you actually enjoy things like sunsets.