Apr 26, 2011

My homeS away from home!

My 3 favorite places outside of this Hell I call home, are the areas around Flagstaff/Sedona Arizona, Ashton/Warm River Idaho, and the The Grand Teton Mountains on both the Idaho and Wyoming side.

I live for fresh air! I have weekly dreams about raising a family in the mountains of Idaho/Montana and living the simple life. I HATE the heat, and LOVE cool mountain air! I'd prefer to take a nap leaning up against a tree in the Tetons, over laying in a bed any day. Call me crazy but there is something blissful about not listening to power tools, carhorns, and your neighbors rat dog on a daily basis. I can hardly wait to have a wife and kids to enjoy these places with me!

So here's to the great outdoors and some pics I've taken of my 3 favorite places over the years.

Starting with the Grand Teton Mountains, and Teton Valley...





























The Flagstaff/Sedona region...











And last but not least the Ashton/Warm river Idaho region...













That'll do her!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

great pictures! You are a great photographer AND writer! I used that last picture on the back cover of the book I made for Dad...did you recognize it?