May 8, 2011

Why I love my mother... Part 2

I could really say so much more about why I love my mother, but I'll save it for her card.

But to continue where I left off, I love my mother because...

1) When girls totally hosed me back in the day she used to sit on the edge of my bed, tell me how great I was, and tell me how it was "their loss."

2) When girls totally hosed me back in the day she would by me my favorite ice cream, and a gallon of chocolate milk

3) She wrote me every week on my mission, without exception.

4) She will not let me leave her house without an "I love you" and a big hug.

5) She has supported me in every righteous endeavor I've ever endulged in.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I don't remember the ice cream and chocolate milk, but most of the rest is pretty accurate...I may have saved a few of your projects...and I am still your biggest fan!

The McKernan Family said...

cute!!! your mom is an amazing woman.